Saturday, December 12, 2009

Why Do I Get Pimples On The Scalp Of My Hair

New exoplanets "discovered" the New Moon of October

"Sorry for the delay, but more than 100 years after' invention, also I have discovered the 3-D!

Captain randomly on a 3D section of NASA, I am interested in the subject by doing a little 'to search the web so I
' found that anyone, using simple tools, can 'take pictures 3D, Internet advertising spending a penny, and observe, sena ... excuse me, a Euro.

Among the many methods I have identified the tools you need more 'easy to find / create / use:
-A normal camera, even the phone is fine!
-One software: I chose Callipygian 3D - freeware and easily found on the web, as well as' simple and allows you to use every possible method of filtering.
-A visualization system: a simple eyeglass with "slow" home made with colored markers and colored plastic.

Camera
any will do: just photographing static subjects.
After the first photo, a small step to the right and gets a second shot, trying to frame the most 'can be the same piece of "space".
On the web there are strange things, like support for two machines in parallel, or dual goals (in all prices affordable in all) for SLR brands of suits, both film and digital. But, at least to begin with, do not appear to be necessary.

Software
Callipygian 2.9 and I 'seemed very simple: just open the two photos, and senistra right, select the portion of a photo you want to turn in 3D (also all', just use the mouse), select the type filter you want to use, wearing goggles to make suitable register the two images of the simple moving cursor on the screen, save.

Among the various methods of filtering, I decided to use the green for the left eye and the magenta to the right.
The most 'in use' red left and cyano (50% and 50% green blue) right, but I noticed that the red image is not focused right from our eyes (if I understood and 'for the shorter wavelength to the other two colors).
Instead the problem seems to occur with green + magenta. Maybe 'cause the magenta and' made up of 50% red and 50% blue, in practice to extremes wavelength than the green. Showing


Just create a pair of glasses with a sheet of clear plastic (I used a piece of clear plastic bag for storage) cut into shape more 'convenient and colorful in the right way. With permanent markers
of R, G, B (found in any stationery already 'packaged together) is colored plastic, on both sides of the green, one side red and one blue to magenta.

Council to give the "brushstrokes" parallel long from one end of the crop that has' done, trying not sovvrapporle, and without crossing the leadership on both sides.
then I've stuck with the adhesive nstro, cropping up a couple of accident prevention in occchiali already 'available, and it's' done.

To see the effect well advice to look for second dives pictures, even moving his head keeping his eyes on the same particular, where the 3D effect does not manifest itself quickly.

I think from now on lighthouse 'with this system all pictures of contour to my blog.

Here is a photo taken by balcone di casa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment