Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What If My Dog Is Pooping Blood

La Balma - New Moon 6-7/8/2010

Having seen the weather forecast for mid-August we were not very good I tried this out for two days over the usual refuge Prato Nevoso.

As mentioned in the previous post I had prepared the equipment planning to improve the situation:
Berlebach tripod-New Planet;
-separation of all the data cables and power supply.

Unfortunately the desired results have not been seen!
autoguiding continue to occur according to the usual photo "Arrigoni"!

At this point I still have a lot of variation with ':
"I have already' tried to feed a 12V or 220V - no change;
I-shortened 12V cable that comes from food to diramamzione "star" that I got - no results, but I did not think of seeing as even feeding all the individual transformers with a 220V to 12V did not change anything, I tried to separate
- all the cables (2 usb cables and power supply unit, which were joined together in a single coil) - no result.

The next time I can still try:
-redirect Mz8 turning so as to guide the connectors in the opposite direction to the guide camera;
-Increase the separation between the two telescopes using a double bar over 'long;
- Replace the electronic control of the mount (MicroGiga DA1) with another (I can take? FS2? Gemini? ? )
Hand-Drive?! : (-The problem seems to occur only with the guider running!

HELP!

29/8/2010
Add a couple of photos as it is now the telscopio.

The new stand looks more effectively 'stable of the old post, although I regret the system of leveling a leveling screws, which did not require removing the tripod from the ground when you stretch your legs change the footprint.
sinful it was unable to find the best legs column!

To continue using the C8 for autoguide I added a gear F / 6.3 that already 'had.
In this way, using 2x2 binning, and the situation 'similar to when I used the David Mak has a focal length of 1500mm compared with about 1200 of C8 in this configuration.



0 comments:

Post a Comment